Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yeast Infections Under the Breast - Do You Have It?

According to statistics almost 70 percent of women at one time of their lives have experienced a yeast infection. And the most common areas that the infections appear are at the vagina, rectum, mouth and tongue. However, sometimes fungal infections also appear under the breast.

These mostly appear with lactating mothers. Candida infections are common among pregnant and mothers that just gave birth. This is due to the major imbalance happening during pregnancy and childbirth. The reason for having a yeast problem is the overgrowth of the fungus Candida albicans. Usually this fungus lives in the vagina, rectum, mouth and the digestive tract. These fungus are usually harmless, however, if there is a major imbalance in our body this can cause the overgrowth of the candida fungus and cause the infection.

If the infection appears on or under the breast the common manifestation will be your nipples will be extremely sore, itching, burning, red, or blistery. Also you may have pain in your breasts around the time of feeding your baby or afterwards. In this case your infant may also get a mouth yeast infection. So it is very important that you cure your yeast problem.

You can always buy over the counter medication to cure the infection; however most of these medications only cover up the infection and only bring temporary relief. In order to remove the yeast infection under your breast you will need to cure it naturally. Treating the infection naturally will make sure that the yeast problem will no longer come back by returning your body metabolism and it will also assure that you child will not get infected. Curing your yeast problem will result in a more healthy and productive life.

Live a yeast infection free life and be healthy. Cure your yeast infections

Yeast Infection Treatment

4 comments:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OBUDU. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr OBUDU natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful Herbalist Dr OBUDU by reaching him on whatsApp +2349023428871 also EMAIL: drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com or visit his website https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal
    ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am really grateful and thankful for what Doctor Ehimare has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Ehimare  Whatsapp him ; +1 (267) 691-1087 or his email address drehimare3@gmail.com and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr asika for his marvelous work in my life,my name is Alvin good I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
    medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
    system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
    about Dr asika on how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
    him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
    health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
    as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.asika
    truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
    through drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +23408054478547
    Dr asika God bless you for restoring back my health and I keep on telling the world about you



    ReplyDelete